Improve your team's productivity
Use reports and analytics to understand your Asana data and help your team move faster
Start my free trial
Create easy, powerful Asana reports to understand where your team spends time, improve velocity, find opportunities for improvement, and make accurate estimates.
View analytics about tasks by project, tag, assignee, time period, and more
See important insights and potential areas for improvement
Estimate future performance using historical performance
Customize over 30 prebuilt reports or create your own with the chart builder
Organize all of your most important reports in dashboards
Share a project's progress with team members, export to CSV, or embed
Velocity shows you how work is being done at your company. Over 1,000 companies have used Velocity to fix inefficiencies in their team's work, saving them $200 - $7,000 per month.
Collect all of your most important reports in customizable dashboards
- Create as many dashboards as you need
- Easily edit, view, and delete reports from a dashboard
Slice your data in any way that you want using a powerful chart builder
- Custom filtering and grouping, similar to BI tools
- Filter by assignee, project, section, tag, team, completed date, due date, custom fields, and more
- Group by multiple dimensions at once
- Thousands of possible combinations
View important metrics using dozens of prebuilt reports
- Each prebuilt report has its own powerful filters
- Weekly counts of completed tasks by assignee, project, section, tag, team, etc
- Average completion times of tasks by assignee, project, etc
- Average overdue times of tasks by assignee, project, etc
Important metrics, overdue tasks, velocity estimations, and potential areas for improvement
- Weekly velocity
- Tasks that have taken too long to complete
- Most common words occurring in task names
- Words that occur most frequently in task names
- Assignees and projects with the most open tasks
Estimate future velocity using historical counts of weekly completed tasks for any project, section, tag, or assignee
Completed tasks report
List the weekly completed tasks for any project, section, tag, or assignee
Common terms report
See the most common terms in the task names of a project to discover what your team is spending time on
Share dynamic reports with anyone by generating private links for them
Export any report as a CSV, Excel file, or image to have complete control over your data
Create reports about your custom fields: filter or group by them or chart their values per assignee, project, section, team, date, and more
If you don't measure your team's velocity, how can you improve it?
Want to see more?
Try out these features and more in a live demo!